Re: [cdt-dev] Committer Nomination for Chris Wiebe

+1

Thomas Fletcher wrote:

Folks,

  I'd like to nominate Chris Wiebe for committer status.
Chris has been actively working on CDT and has made some
significant contributions to the overall usability of the
CDT including:
- Open Type support in core/ui
- Class Browsing perspective
- Class Hierarchy view

as well as working hard iterating over the problems of
general usability and performance on the core model and
the indexer with the other developers on the CDT team. I'd suggest commit access to the following components: org.eclipse.cdt.core
 org.eclipse.cdt.ui

Thanks,
 Thomas