Re: [cdt-dev] Xerces Plugin ?

Hi:

I am all set with CDT 2.0 release. Thanks to all who replied.

Maneesh

Lars Roland <lroland@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/03/2004 09:45 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Xerces Plugin ?

Hi

Unless you any special desire for M7, then just install the latest
(2.0), it should not have this dependency.

Regards.

Lars Roland