[cdt-dev] Announcement

Hi all,

I'd like to let everyone know that one of our team members is moving on.
Hoda Amer is leaving IBM and is moving on with her family to new
opportunities. I'd like to take this moment to thank Hoda for all her
great work on the CDT from her early days integrating the new parser with
the CModel and outline view to her recent work on content assist and
refactoring. She has made a tremendous contribution both technically and
professionally.

While her opportunities to contribute to the CDT will be limited, thanks
to the power of open source, she will always have the ability and all will
certainly be welcomed!

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top