[cdt-dev] cmake - cygwin and eclipse -> gcc error path parsing

Hi,

I'm using eclipse 3.0 under windows to compile a Makefile-cygwin project, where the Makefiles are generated by cmake (www.cmake.org). So far everything works, the problem I have is the following: the Makefiles generated by cmake contain absolute (cygwin) paths, e.g. /ecos-d/src/main.cpp. Now when compiling, eclipse correctly recognizes all the warnings and errors from the gcc output, but it is not able jump to the error location. I guess the reason is the cygwin-path (I guess eclipse can't load /ecos-d/src/main.cpp, but d:\src\main.cpp).

Now I'm looking for some documentation how to compile cdt myself. What do I have to download ? How do I proceed then ?

Where is the gcc error parsing code in cdt located ?

Thanks in advance
Alex

Back to the top