Re: [cdt-dev] Plugin upversion time

True, but I believe the platform only changes the versions of plugins that are different. (Which is the only reason I brought it up... In other words, it doesn't really matter to me :-) )

Dave.

Douglas Schaefer wrote:

Good question. I'd say yes. When you install 2.0.1 and want to remove 2.0.0, it can see people making mistakes and accidentally removing plugins that are still needed. Also, if we don't do it all at once we'll probably forget when changes do end up being made.

I'm open to arguments the other way, though.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

*Dave Inglis <dinglis@xxxxxxx>*
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/15/2004 11:20 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

	cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	Re: [cdt-dev] Plugin upversion time

Should the branch plugins version change if no changes have been made to
the plugin?