Re: [cdt-dev] No console output until application terminates

Kleo saw this in bug 67166.

Dave Inglis <dinglis@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/15/2004 11:00 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] No console output until application terminates

The console in Eclipse does not have real terminal behavior so when your
program starts up it will enable full buffering on output, so in order
to force output to the console, the program must call fflush(...), or
you call call setvbuf(...) to change to buffering behavior of your program.