[cdt-dev] Adding a new GDB Debugger in list of available debuggers

Hello,

We are developping our toolchain based on the CDT.
We are extending the Managed Build system to add our compilation toolchain and it works fine. Now we would like to debug our programs.

But, when we select our binaries, the only available debugger in the Debugger list is: GDB Server. (Cygwin Debugger and GDB Debugger ar also available for GCC binaries) How to do to add our GDB debugger (the one that supports our target) in this list ? What kind of extension point do we have to implement ?

Thanks for advance for any support

Jerome

Back to the top