[cdt-dev] Managed Build System Working Group Meeting for July 27

Well,
I received three responses for my initial proposal of July 20th and it sounds like it is not a good date for either Leo or Pierre, two people who probably should be there. Consequently, I am going to schedule the meeting for the following week, on Tuesday July 27th.

In order that our European (and British) partners can participate, I would like to schedule the meeting to start at 10:30 AM EDT. My sympathies to all you left-coasters who want to call in, but that's what coffee was invented for....

You have a few, scant hours left to tell me why the 27th is no good for you. If I do not hear from anyone by Monday, this date will become official. I will be sending out a tentative agenda next week. Have a good weekend,

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top