[cdt-dev] Known Issues (release notes) for CDT 2.0?

Hi all,

For 1.2 we gathered a list of "known issues" and workarounds into a release note and posted it on the web shortly after making the release available. There are no doubt things that we ought to make users of 2.0 aware of, so I'm thinking it would be worthwhile to do this again.

The fellow who has acted as our documentation prime during the 2.0 cycle (Dave Williams) has graciously offered to collect and assemble this, so if there issues you feel should be highlighted in this type of release note please send the associated text to Dave (Dave_Williams@xxxxxxxxxx). We won't edit the text other than for grammar or spelling, so please provide the input as it should be appear for the end users.

For reference, follow the link below to see the kind of information we posted for the 1.2 release last October

        http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/downloads/CDT_1_2_Release_Notes.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

For a timeframe, I was thinking end of the this week (Sunday July 11) so that Dave could assemble the information and have something for posting to the web site sometime early next week.

Regards,

Kleo Hapitas
CDT Program & Verification Manager
IBM Software Group - Rational