Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 Now Available

Thanks, Kleo!

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Kleanthis Hapitas/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/05/2004 02:56 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 Now Available

Hi folks,

I was in the middle of updating the website this morning when I had to
leave the office unexpectedly...

I am getting back to it now, I was planning to include the "New &
Noteworthy" that has been put together by Thomas with help from others.
Sebasiten, if there are additional items you would like me to place on the
website, please let me know.

Cheers,

Kleo

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/07/2004 02:00 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 Now Available

Sorry, gang. I hadn't noticed this sitting on my shoulders :-)

I have no problem updating the site. I was just wondering if we were going

to have something more official from Sebastien on the release.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/05/2004 01:46 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 Now Available

>Is someone going to update www.eclipse.org/cdt  and the Downloads page
accordingly?

Exactly !!!!

I was wondering why folks insisting on using CDT-M9 with Eclipse.
Why M9!!  Until I look this morning at
                http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

I do not think I have the write permissions to update the web pages.
Judy, used to take care of the web pages, but lately the task fell on
Doug/Sebastien shoulders.