Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 Now Available

Sorry, gang. I hadn't noticed this sitting on my shoulders :-)

I have no problem updating the site. I was just wondering if we were going
to have something more official from Sebastien on the release.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/05/2004 01:46 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 Now Available

>Is someone going to update www.eclipse.org/cdt  and the Downloads page
accordingly?

Exactly !!!!

I was wondering why folks insisting on using CDT-M9 with Eclipse.
Why M9!!  Until I look this morning at
                 http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

I do not think I have the write permissions to update the web pages.
Judy, used to take care of the web pages, but lately the task fell on
Doug/Sebastien shoulders.