[cdt-dev] Deccanet Designs

> Dear Sir/Madam
> Greetings from Deccanet!
> Deccanet Designs Ltd. is a technology focussed company working on some
> cutting edge technologies in areas of Telecom, Datacom and Testing,
> offering a value-added spectrum of services both in software and hardware
> domains.
>
> OrionET, one of our flagship products, is a developers tools for
> automating unit testing in C. Orion ET provides a complete solution for
> unit and early integration testing for programs developed in C language.
> Deccanet has designed Orion ET understanding the needs of developers and
> has automated all the routine tasks that a developer has to perform.
>
> We have visited the Eclipse website and would like to know more in
> understanding the criteria in being a part of the CDT Eclipse program. We
> would appreciate recieving more information regarding this.
>
> We will look forward to your prompt response.
>
> Thanks and warm regards
> Ajesh
>
>  ************************************
>  Ajesh Raj
>  Business Development Executive
>  Deccanet Designs
>
>  50, Ist Main, 9th Cross,
>  Phase III, JP Nagar Industrial Area,
>  Bangalore 560 078
>  Ph      +91 80 2658 7072
>  Fax    +91 80 2658 6869
>  mob    98452 90077
>  email   ajeshraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  web   www.deccanetworld.com
>
>  Deccanet... Ideas Ahead

information and/or be subject to legal privilege of Deccanet Designs Ltd.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, altering or
disclosing the contents of this message.