Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 What's New Refresh

Yes, please recapture Discovery Options tab of New Make Project wizard.

Thanks,
Vmir

Brent Nicolle/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/30/2004 11:29 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 What's New Refresh

Looks good!  (The screenshots could use a recapture, particularly the
preferences.)
Cheers,

Brent

Thomas Fletcher <ThomasF@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/29/2004 09:34 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 What's New Refresh

Folks,

 I've done a quick refresh of the text on the CDT 2.0 New and Noteworthy
and if people think it is accurate then I'd suggest we make it available
to the CDT website for the 2.0 release.

Thoughts and comments?
Thomas

[attachment "CDT20-News.zip" deleted by Brent Nicolle/Ottawa/IBM]