Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 What's New Refresh

Thanks Thomas!

We should also gather up information about know issues (like we did for 1.2) and make the two pieces of information available together, a "Release Notes" of sorts. We won't get this done in time to distribute with the 2.0 bits, but available on the web is OK. I'll put a note together shortly requesting input for the known issues that users ought to be made aware of...

Kleo

Thomas Fletcher <ThomasF@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

29/06/2004 09:34 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 What's New Refresh

Folks,

 I've done a quick refresh of the text on the CDT 2.0 New and Noteworthy
and if people think it is accurate then I'd suggest we make it available
to the CDT website for the 2.0 release.

Thoughts and comments?
Thomas