[cdt-dev] RC1 for CDT 2.0

All,

As per our plan, the June 28 3:00 am build is our first release candidate towards 2.0 GA. At this point, people should be holding off any non-critical changes and soaking the build to ensure there are no new gotchas that would prevent us from declaring GA. Unless people communicate a need to do another build, then this build would be declared GA on June 30 as planned.

The query I was using to list defects still being considered as important for 2.0 GA can be accessed via the link below. It shows 19 defects.

        http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/plans/CDT_project_management.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

If there is no intention to address any of these issues prior to GA, then please remove them from the list either by reducing severity below major, reducing priority below P2 or moving the target milestone to beyond 2.0. If you do want to address any of these or other defects, let's hear about them...

Regards,

Kleo Hapitas

Back to the top