[cdt-dev] Eclipse Platform Requirements

Hey gang,

I just had a conversation with Mike Wilson, one of the head honchos for
the Eclipse Platform team, and he reiterated their interest in our
requirements. The CDT is the best example of Eclipse being used for
environments other than Java and they are keen on making sure the platform
can meet our requirements. If there are changes we think should be made
there, please raise appropriate bugs and/or bring them up on the
appropriate mailing lists. If there are big things, I have no problem
coordinating and making sure they happen.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top