[cdt-dev] Post 2.0 milestones

Hi all,

I have requested that additional milestones get added to the CDT in bugzilla, and they have just been created. There is now a 2.0.1 and a 2.1 target milestone to choose from. I know we haven't had any concrete discussions yet as to when the 2.0.1 or 2.1 delivery dates will be, but with these milestones we can start to distinguish between bugs to be fixed sometime in the near future and those that will be fixed whenever...

My intention is to provide a target milestone (2.0.1) for defects that we want to fix on the 2.0 stream after it goes GA at the end of the month, and another (2.1) for the next release that comes out of the Head stream after 2.0 reaches GA.

Questions, comments, concerns, let me know...

Kleo

Back to the top