Re: [cdt-dev] rpm plugins

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 10:31:32AM -0400, Alain Magloire wrote:
> We could do like the JDT/platform, they provide extra tools in the
> repository ex:
> platform-core-home/downloads/tools/org.eclipse.core.tools.restorer_1.0.0.zip
> platform-core-home/downloads/tools/org.eclipse.core.tools_1.0.0.zip
>
> so maybe: cdt-home/downloads/tools/...

Rather than a binary-only distribution, we would really like to see the
RPM and Oprofile plug-in sources hosted as a part of (or alongside) the
CDT on eclipse.org, where all development would be done in the open.
I'd like to open up some discussion on how we can achieve this.

> But I would suggest the tools be package in zip not in rpms

Yes, of course.  Zip files would be distributed in the same fashion as
the CDT itself.

Jeremy

Back to the top