[cdt-dev] New Bug 67692: Programmatic Refresh of C/C++ Make Project Property Page

In our own property page, we access a CDT object (IMakeBuilderInfo) to
determine the "build folder" and "build command" as set in the CDT
properties.  We also modify these settings as a convenience to the user (so
they do not have to specify the same information in two different property
pages).

However, modifying this object does not "refresh" the "C/C++ Make Project"
properties page.  Although the underlying data is changed, the properties
page still shows the data as it was when the properties dialog was loaded.

Does/can the CDT provide a method to refresh the "C/C++ Make Project" page
when the state of the project's IMakeBuilderInfo object has changed?  Or,
at least provide it for other plug-ins to use when they change that objects
state?

Thank You

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins Inc.