Re: [cdt-dev] ICPathEntry

bonjour,

>   A while back, you sent out some documentation on a path
> entry implementation.  From the looks of it, quite a bit
> of work for this is already present in CDT.
>
>   Is this intended to be part of the CDT 2.0 release?  I'm
> guessing not... if so, what are the chance of it being
> included in the 2.0.1 release?

The rest of the crew picked up on it quickly(managed make,
standard make, Auto discovery, indexer, etc ..).
Sean already answered for the managed make.

So in brief:
- the initial framework is commited for 2.0
- it is still evolving in response from feedbacks of clients needs(i.e. maybe API changes for 2.x)
- some parts of the CDT are still not aware of it, or not taking full advantage
- The interim IScannerProvider will stay for a while, it provides
  to the AST parser an isolating layer.
- the Core Model is aware of it, but the move introduced inconsistencies in the
  model, that we need to clear(IIncludeReference, ILibraryReference).
- we did not deliver in term of ISV docs, so still use the "source to learn" 8-(
- yes it will be part of 2.0.x, (2.x ?)

Back to the top