Re: [cdt-dev] ICPathEntry

Sam,
We have moved the managed project's over to use the IPathEntry functionality for the "built-in" paths and symbols (and if it is low-risk, will likely add the output entry based on the selected configuration + user includes and defines). It seems pretty much complete for 2.0.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Robb, Sam" <sam.robb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/16/2004 04:29 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] ICPathEntry

Alain,

 A while back, you sent out some documentation on a path
entry implementation.  From the looks of it, quite a bit
of work for this is already present in CDT.

 Is this intended to be part of the CDT 2.0 release?  I'm
guessing not... if so, what are the chance of it being
included in the 2.0.1 release?

 Thanks,

-Samrobb