Re: [cdt-dev] Looking for productivity improvement figure

Hi Sourav,

These are questions where you might get better answers from our newsgroup
on news.eclipse.org where more of the CDT user community hang out.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

"souravm" <SOURAVM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/16/2004 02:22 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Looking for productivity improvement figure

Hi All,

I’m planning to suggest using CDT with Eclipse for developing C based
application.

Can anyone share with me any productivity improvement figure by using CDT
instead of using VI editor for developing C based application ?

Regards,
Sourav

Back to the top