Re: [cdt-dev] How to get the data from CDT Parser

Sorry but we currently do not have documentation for the API of anything
in the CDT. This is one of the plan items that has fallen off the table
for 2.0. We'll try again next release. We'd be happy to accept
contribution for this as well...

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

dilum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2004 06:37 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] How to get the data from CDT Parser

Hi,
    I can't find the place of the Javadoc of the CDT Parser.Can u please
send me the link of the javadoc.
    Are there any API for the CDT Parser. If so please send me the link
also. Then we can complete the  web services to WSDL plug-in.
    Please help for this. Thank you.