[cdt-dev] rpm plugins

Hi,

a couple of months ago some people from RedHat offered to contribute
their plugin for rpm and profiling. If I remember well, the cdt team was
not willing to put that in CDT and encourage them to publish them
somewhere else. Is it correct? Any idea of if they have been published
and where to find them? I would like to have a look at them

[sorry for asking this question here, but as the subject was mentioned
here earlier I was not sure where else to go to ask this question...]

Thanks,

Pierre-Alexandre

Back to the top