[cdt-dev] Fw: Proposal for CVS Module

Did everyone get this? I didn't get it back but I do see it in the cdt-dev
archives. At any rate, if there are no objections to this, I'd like to
proceed with this request. Sebastien, I assume this needs your approval
before forwarding to webmaster.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada
----- Forwarded by Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM on 05/18/2004 09:56 AM
-----

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM
05/14/2004 01:42 PM

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Proposal for CVS Module

Now that we have our projects all set up in CVS, I would like to propose
the creation of a CVS module to make it easier to find all the plugins you
need to check out to get the CDT platform up and running. This is
something similar to what the VE folks have done (e.g. ve-base-dev).
Here's what I propose:

Module: org.eclipse.cdt-platform
Contains:
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.aix
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.linux
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.qnx
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.solaris
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core.win32
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui
        org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests
        org.eclipse.cdt-build/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core
        org.eclipse.cdt-build/org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui
        org.eclipse.cdt-build/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core
        org.eclipse.cdt-build/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.tests
        org.eclipse.cdt-build/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui
        org.eclipse.cdt-launch/org.eclipse.cdt.launch
        org.eclipse.cdt-debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core
        org.eclipse.cdt-debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.tests (although
this is currently empty)
        org.eclipse.cdt-debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui
        org.eclipse.cdt-debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.tests
        org.eclipse.cdt-debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core
        org.eclipse.cdt-debug/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.ui
        org.eclipse.cdt-doc/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user
        org.eclipse.cdt-doc/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv (again empty)
        org.eclipse.cdt-releng/org.eclipse.cdt
        org.eclipse.cdt-releng/org.eclipse.cdt-feature
        org.eclipse.cdt-releng/org.eclipse.cdt.testing
        org.eclipse.cdt-releng/org.eclipse.cdt.testing-feature

These are all the projects I use for the nightly builds with the addition
of the two empty ones that we'll probably start filling in down the road.

Thoughts? Am I missing any, too many?

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top