Re: [cdt-dev] HEAD branch and Eclipse platform version.....

Done. CDT HEAD now depends on last week's Eclipse integration build.
Thanks for your efforts and patience.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/17/2004 02:11 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] HEAD branch and Eclipse platform version.....

O.K., it's a go. If there are no objections, I'll commit my patch at 2:30
p.m. EST.  The patches are below if you want a preview.

Thanks, gang!
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/17/2004 01:59 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] HEAD branch and Eclipse platform version.....

> Testing the build stuff right now. If that works, I'm going to say +1
too.

go +1
Doug are you going to apply your jumbo patch?  We will refrain to do any
commit.