RE: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

Uh, what's happening with this. The soft links are there but the new directories aren't chgrp'ed to let us look at them. chgrp man, chgrp!! :)

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2004 10:35 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Eclipse Webmaster'" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

Hi folks,

Mike (Webmaster) is set up to do this now. The plan is to do
the reorg between 12PM and 1PM today -- please refrain from commits during
this period.

After the re-org is done, all checkouts should continue to work as before.
Commiters, please try out checkouts and dummy commits to ensure this is the
case.
If you run into any issues, please email this list and CC
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

Sebastien