[cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

Hi folks,

Mike (Webmaster) has the scripts pretty well ready to move our plugins
into top-level dirs, as well as create the symlinks from the CVS root.
Given that this is a large change, we have decided this would go forward
on Monday (as opposed to Friday), so that if any issues come up, he is in
a position to address them.

He'll be letting people know when he's ready to do the CVS repository
moves, to make sure we hold back on any checkins during that period.

Thanks,

Sebastien

Back to the top