Re: [cdt-dev] Bugzilla inboxes

Hello,
I do receive the bugs, but I can not assign any of them, not even to myself.
I don't see the point of the inbox if developers  can not grab what they want to fix.

Thanks,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/03/2004 11:19 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Bugzilla inboxes

Hi folks,

Webmaster has created the bugzilla inbox mailing list for cdt-core. Before
the
other ones are created, he would like confirmation that this is working as
expected.

The cdt-core-inbox mailing list should have the following people on it:

gheorghe@xxxxxxxxxx
sebastien@xxxxxxx
dschaefe@xxxxxxxxxx
dinglis@xxxxxxx
alain@xxxxxxx
hamer@xxxxxxxxxx
aniefer@xxxxxxxxxx

Please confirm that you have been receiving the bugzilla notifications, and
that the
content is also as expected. Kleo, I'm guessing you'd also like to be added
to this?

If all is well, I'd like to give the green light to webmaster later today to
create all
the other inboxes.

Thanks,

Sebastien