[cdt-dev] Idea on cvs project creation

Hey gang,

It seems our cvs project creation requests seem to flow into the ether or
at best, take forever to get implemented. Here's a thought I had after
talking with one of the Eclipse PDE people. One thing we could do is
create CVS projects for each of the committer groups: e.g. cdt-core,
cdt-debug, etc. and then put our plugin projects under them. This would
then allow committers to create new plugins or features by themselves.
Aside from the disruption of current checkouts, is there anything
fundamentally wrong with this approach? Thoughts/opinions? Anyone?

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top