[cdt-dev] G11N milestone achieved--thanks!

Folks,

We have accomplished the first step towards globalizing CDT, and I want to thank all of you for your attention to string externalization, and diligence and patience in searching through the code for translatable strings, and applying the many patches coming through.

We've come far in dealing with 4220 strings in M6 which either needed to be externalized or marked non-translatable, down to 14! These remaining ones caught by the Externalize Strings wizard are all non-translatable. This number doesn't include those strings in *.xml which were also externalized. The M6 statistics per plugin are below and the details of the completed internationalization tasks and what's next will follow in an interim report after a couple weeks.

The bits have all been captured and will be sent shortly to the translators for the localization phase. We can look forward to the integration of the translated bits into CDT beginning in May.

Again, thanks, I know you've been all busy with your feature work, and I appreciate the time you took for helping out with globalization.

Lost in Translation,
Tanya

debug.mi.core:                 986
debug.mi.ui:                65