Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchains in CDT

Hi Jeremiah,

I apologize for responding so late to your emails. After thinking more
about our differences, I believe that our point of views are
complementary. You mentioned you were starting a prototype for Toolchain
factory. I guess this would be a good start already. I don't any time
currently available, and probably won't have any for the next couple of
weeks, but as soon as I will have some I could maybe start from where
you are to try to complete your implementation with the ideas that I
mentioned earlier. Unfortunately, I can't commit to anything still. I
don't want to hold you more anyway.
Would that be ok with you?

Pierre-Alexandre