RE: [cdt-dev] Toolchains in CDT

Yes, I should have said that explicitly.  I would expect toolchain will
have ScannerInfoCapability.  As I understand it this would be enough:

public interface IScannerInfoToolchainCapability extends
IToolchainCapability, IScannerInfoProvider {
	String TYPE =
IScannerInfoToolchainCapability.getClass().getName();
}

We should also provide a base class (or something like this):

public class ScannerInfoToolchainCapability implements
IScannerInfoToolchainCapability {

	public ScannerInfoToolchainCapability(String[] includePaths, Map
definedSymbols) {
		// ...
	}

	// ...
}

Of course I'm not sure if the listener stuff is really required from the
toolchains perspective, as its include paths will generally not change.
I'd have to look into it more.

  Jeremiah Lott
  TimeSys Corporation