Code Assist and Search Engine restrictions (was Re: [cdt-dev] (no subject))

Sorry for that folks, my original message and subject got cleared out.

The numbers that I mentioned were the "worst case, full header"
configuration for the project.  The best case turned it from
500files/10min to 14000files/10min ... but it still took 10
minutes for my code completion to come back to me =;-)

I've submitted a patch and it looks like Bogdan's agreeed to vet it.

Thanks,
 Thomas