[cdt-dev] What is the fragment libraries for?

So, I've been working on the CDT a while now and thought I knew what the libraries in the core fragments were for. Having just tried out the CDT on a new platform, I'm not sure anymore. Everything seems to work even though I didn't port the libraries to that platform. Can someone explain this to me? How can I tell things are broken?

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top