[cdt-dev] Integrating another debugger

Hi,

I need to add our debugger to the list of debuggers available in the property page.  Can someone point me to what extension points I need to extend?  If I remember correctly, Sebastian pointed to 2 of them in his EclipseCon presentation (I have the slides, but this information isn't in the slides given to us).

Thanks much,

Susan

Susan Macchia                              Intel Corporation
Enterprise Platforms Group             MS SPT1
Software Products Division              110 Spitbrook Road
NSL IDB Team Lead                       Nashua, NH 03062
mailto:Susan.Macchia@xxxxxxxxx    voice: (603) 886-7662

Back to the top