[cdt-dev] vanishing CDT? (Mac OS X)

I've been running CDT1.2.1RC1 with Eclipse 2.1.2 on Mac OS X, and up till this morning had not encountered any major problems. When I started Eclipse this morning, however, I got an error saying that the Workbench could not be restored. The "details" said that the C/C++ projects, editor, and build views could not be created. I shut down Eclipse and started it again, and basically every trace of the CDT was gone! Window-->Open Perspective and Open View did not list any CDT options. All the feature/plugin directories were still there, but for some reason they don't seem to be available. I know the CDT isn't officially supported on OS X, but does anyone have any ideas on what might have happened, and how to fix it? Is there work being done to support OS X?

Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Tim

Back to the top