[cdt-dev] CDT Bof at EclipseCon

Hi all,

here's a tentative agenda for the CDT Bof on Tuesday night, 3rd of February
2004, 8:30PM.

* General CDT  presentation *
Doug Schaefer -- CDT 2.0 features and schedule, followed by any
discussion/questions

* Product demos (5 mins each) *

Pierre-Alexandre Masse, Montavista DevRocket
Tracy Miranda, Altera
Chad Barnes, Rockwell Collins
Dave Inglis, QNX
Lori Fraleigh, Real-Time Innovations

Doug/Sebastien -- thoughts and discussions on ISV integration/enablement

We welcome anyone else who would like to present -- feel free to reply to
the list or find
us at EclipseCon.

As for the location, I still have not received confirmation on the room.
However, this will be posted
at the conference itself, and I will email it out as soon as I find out.

See you there!

Sebastien

Back to the top