Re: [cdt-dev] File which makes the parser stop dead in its tracks

> Parser People I challenge thee! (John and Alain, that's you guys!)

John is the king of parsing.

> I came across a file (at a customer site, imagine that!) which
> seems to just _kill_ the parser.  I haven't started to dig into it
> too much but I thought you might be interested.  It originally comes
> from the libexpat source and I was looking at it in a project with
> no defines of header file paths set.

I've tried with the latest branch ... and things went ok.

- which version are you using ?
- maybe I need the entire package(headers etc ...) since the indexer/parser
  could be stuck somewhere else.

Back to the top