[cdt-dev] Date/time change -- CDT Bof at EclipseCon

Hi folks,

This is a quick update to let everyone know that the EclipseCon
CDT BOF has been moved to Tuesday night, 8:30. This is right after
the conference reception. I still do not have confirmation on the room,
but will email as soon as I do.

Here's the original invite, in case anyone missed it.

========================
CDT Birds-of-a-feather session

Tuesday, 3rd of February 2004, 8:30PM, room TBD.

You are all invited to attend the CDT BOF at EclipseCon. The BOF session
will
give you an opportunity to meet with members of the CDT development team,
discuss ideas, get a preview of upcoming features and watch demos of
CDT-based products.
========================

In particular, there are quite a few who have responded to the invite and
will
attend and/or present. What we have so far:

- Doug will give an overview of CDT 2.0 architecture and features
- This will be followed by a CDT 2.0 demo (Doug)
- We also have planned for some CDT product/integration demos (5 min each).
So far,
Montavista and Altera have signed up. It would also be great if we could
have a demo
of the latest tools from Redhat, QNX, Timesys, and others.
- We will then follow this with any discussions, relating to ISV
integration, CDT 2.0,
demos etc. This should be pretty informal.

Sebastien