Rational Software - IBM Software Group

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/26/2004 04:59 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Vote for new committers

Hey all,

We've come a long way since this rendition of the CDT started out a year and a half ago and we are starting to gain a lot of momentum. To help ensure we keep this momentum going I would like to propose we elevate three of our major contributors to the CDT to committer status. These guys are:

Andrew Niefer - for cdt.core and cdt.ui for his great work on the CDT's symbol table. While it isn't obviously visible, the symbol table drives much of the new search and code completion capabilities. Andrew has shown an uncanny ability to understand all the complex type semantics of C++. Scary stuff...

Bogdan Gheorghe - for cdt.core and cdt.ui for his great work on the CDT indexer and search capabilities. Bogdan has been able to bring forward the indexing and search capabilities of the JDT and specialize them for our C/C++ world. He will be working hard this release to take these capabilities to the next level and ensure end-user success.

Sean Evoy - for cdt.managedbuild.*. What can I say, he wrote this stuff and has been instrumental in bringing these loosely defined concepts to reality. He will have a lot of work to do going forward as everyone chips in their ideas and help make the managed build one hell of an automated build system.

Committers, please vote.

Thank you,

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top