Re: [cdt-dev] Re: CDT Hierarchy View feature spec

Thanks, Chris, sounds like you are on the right track. I'm pretty sure this will need cmodel changes which is why I asked. I look forward to what you come up with.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Chris Wiebe <cwiebe@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/2004 04:56 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Re: CDT Hierarchy View feature spec

Hi Doug,

The design is still being fleshed out.  It will probably rely on
searching to find the class initially and then navigating the C model
for parent/child classes etc.  (This will require some work to be done
on the cdt cmodel side as well).  I'll post details when I have
something more substantial.

Chris