RE: [cdt-dev] CDT birds of a feather session at EclipseCon

Hi Lori,

great, looking forward to seeing you there. Also, would you be prepared
to so a 5 min demo of any of your tools ported to Eclipse? I was thinking
this might serve as good examples of tools that are future targets for
integration
with CDT.

Thanks,

Sebastien