RE: [cdt-dev] Entry into CDT dev. community

Hi Kris,

There are a couple of ways to "join" the CDT community. As you have
noticed, a lot of the development activity occurs on the mailing lists --
that's
a great starting point.

For additional information on the CDT, look at the CDT web pages under
www.eclipse.org/cdt.
There, you'll find information both for users and developers. Of particular
interest for you
would be the project management pages -- there, you will find the CDT 2.0
plan (and
previous plans), meeting minutes etc. That should give you a good idea of
the activities
planned for 2.0.

There is a conference call held every month (first Wednesday of the month)
for
CDT developers. Feel free to call in -- the info is usually posted on the
mailing list
and web site a few days prior to the call.

CDT would definitely welcome any help you can provide, either at the feature

development, testing or documentation level. Feel free to ask questions and
let us
know which areas you'd like to contribute to!

Finally, I don't know if you will be attending Eclipsecon (feb 2-5); if so,
quite a few
of the CDT developers will be present and we'd all love to meet with you.

Welcome to CDT,

Sebastien