From: Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
To: "'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:49:04 -0500
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT birds of a feather session at EclipseCon

Hi folks,

as mentionned yerterday, we are planning on holding a CDT BOF at EclipseCon.
The tentative plan is as follows:

- Wednesday, 4th Feb, probably at the 6:30 PM "BOF" slot
- The BOF would be for about 2 hours
- The QNX and Rational developers would attend, as well as other folks
participating in CDT.
- The goal of the BOF would be twofold:
  -> give a chance to everyone from CDT who attends to meet, chat, discuss,
etc.
  -> give a flavour of CDT to the EclipseCon participants that want to
attend.

- To keep it pretty informal, we were thinking of structuring it as such:
	- Introduction
	- CDT 2.0 architecture/features (10-15 mins, Doug)
	- CDT 2.0 demo & discussion (Doug)
	- We'd follow this with CDT integrations and product demo, for those
folks
	  that would like to show off what they've done, and discuss some of
their implementations
	  and issues they encountered. Altera yerterday indicated they were
interested, I'm
	  sure others are (and we'd all love to see what everyone is
building).
	- Depending on how many folks want to demo, these could be anywhere
from 5 to 15 minutes
	- Keep some time at the end for free-form discussion.

What do people think? Who's interested in attending and/or participating?

Thanks

Sebastien

Back to the top