[cdt-dev] Eclipse 2.0 Nightly builds up and running again

Hey gang, I've been able to get the nightly builds up and running again. Basically, I'm now using Eclipse 2.1.2 to generate the build.xml files for our plugins which then build against the 3.0M6 plugins. Seems to work great.

The builds are available at the following update site:

        http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/2.0

Let me know if you see something wrong that could be a release engineering problem.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top