Re: [cdt-dev] C hoverhelp / C completion collision

Hi Chris,
It looks like I have not touched this file after all.
In CVS history it says that David Inglis modified it on 15/12/2003 fixing bug # 48619

Regards,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group

Chris Moller <cmoller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/06/2004 12:34 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

Hoda Amer wrote:

> Hi Chris,
> This looks like something I have changed recently as I am currently
> working on code completion.
> Let me look into this and I will get back at you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Hoda,
cm