Re: [cdt-dev] Planned move to Eclipse 3.0 M6 in HEAD

Doug,

Has this migration happened yet? I've been sitting on some CDT hoverhelp patches for a few days while the osgi glitches got resolved. If CDT/Eclipse are going to be stable for a few days I'd like to gen my patches against the latest stuff and kick them out of the nest for y'all to poke at.

Chris Moller
Senior Hacker,
Red Hat

Douglas Schaefer wrote:
Hey all,

I would like to migrate CDT HEAD to Eclipse 3.0 M6. This will likely cause incompatability with previous Eclipse builds. I would like to do this by noon EST. Please let me know if this is a problem.

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada