[cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT, MinGW and "no endline in the file"

Hi,

I am building a project with CDT1.2 and Eclipse2.1.1 .
main.cpp compiles and is recognized, but when I add a class structure I got a warning "no endline at the end of the file", sometimes on the .cpp file, elsewhere from .h .
This still compiles.
But if I add another class, I got 2 warnings and the linker crashes.
I have tried to add some new lines but with no result.
Since I appreciate Eclipse I would like to continue to work with it and would be happy with any help.

Happy new year,

Guillaume
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm