Re: [cdt-dev] CDT head and Eclipse 3.0M6

I can do it with one, runtime.compatibility which re-exports osgi and
core.runtime. This is mentioned in the Eclipse 3.0 migration guide.

I plan on doing the upgrade to M6 as soon as I can. I've been enjoying my
holidays too much so it might have to wait until next week.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Alex Chapiro <achapiro37@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/29/2003 09:46 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT head  and Eclipse 3.0M6

I did it last week. It didn't take a lot of time, I just added to all
plugins compiled with errors two new dependencies:
org.eclipse.osgi,  org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility  and
org.eclipse.core.runtime for some of them.